WHAT ACCUBOND SHOULD BE NEXT?

Heck ya a .452 250 grain BT or Bonded that was tougher than the SST would sell like crazy if sold by the box of 50.

One thing with the savage MLs is that they are on average shot much more than other brands,,,less cleaning, more loading posabilities, I only buy bullets in bulk to play with, so far they have been speer 300 grain, Nosler 300 grain partitions, and several pistol bullets. They would sell in blister packs with the other ML supplies but not near as many, people who are serious about shooting their MLs need bulk prices, heck I've shot mine 200 times a week before.

7-MM in 120 would be great for fast moving animals on the open prairie.
Antelope, WT Deer, even coyotes.

Although I suspect the UK represents a tiny proportion of the market a 6mm would go down well over here somewhere around the 100 grain mark.

I have already used the 160 grain 7mm to good effect on red stags and plan to use the 150 grain in my .308 as soon as I use up my current supply of Ballistic Tips.

Thanks

turko77":14vlop2c said:
125 grain 6.5
Or the heaviest you can make it and still not be too long to stabilize at 6.5x55 Swede and .260 Rem velocities in a 1 in 9" twist. Even a 115, 120 or 130 would suffice.

I would like to see a .284 130 gr acuubond My feelings are that would be the perfect mid range size bullet for medium big game animals Just think what that sucker would do out of a 7mm STW WHOOHOOOO!!!!! :twisted:

I would love to see the AccuBond offered in:

.264 - 120-125 grain (for a 260 Rem)
.308 - 165 grain (for a 30-06)
.358 - 225 grain (for a 35 Whelen)

I think these would extremely popular and would personally keep Nosler busiy making more!

Well start at .224" and go from there seems like they are so good why not make them for everthing.

If you'd make a .416 AccuBond bullet I'll buy them. I 'm using Barnes x and I really hate them. Something in a 350 or 360 grain would be great.' :eek:

Back