Whelen owners motto?

yukon huntress":1grnbknz said:
And just for the record, my desire to have big bores does not mean I am trying to compensate for anything. I was born with nothing

Very cute, Cheyenne. Many years ago (back when the last dinosaurs were being harvested) I was asked to join the faculty at a college for minorities. The Academic Dean said, "We can't pay you what you could make at other institutions, but, 'If you don't never got it, you don't never miss it.'" Truer words were never spoken. Fresh out of graduate school, I had nothing and that was the best time to plunge in and make a difference in someone's life. :grin:

I think I have been picked on :roll: and being a Canuck HEY we are used to the wilderness. I know that the few that have Whelens will stand by me :). And the thousands that wished they had Whelens are just little bit envious :mrgreen:.

Blessings,
Dan

SJB358":3pm2tjox said:
Rigbymauser":3pm2tjox said:
WHOA... I call foul... :twisted:

Laughingwaytoohardatthatgif_d9ed8e1567101121260bc410847df253-350x282_zpsace06cd6.jpg

RED FLAG!!! Your outta the game! HA! :lol:[/quote]

That deserves a permanent place in the penalty box. :p

yukon huntress":qxr0oagt said:
I will definitely get dinged for this post, as being very un lady like --

Aleena, as you know already we have the 416, 458, and two 45/70 s so we do like and use the "big bores"

But I say let those little whelen s have there club, motto, jingle, sandwiches, wheelchairs, pictures of Obama, and whatever else they need to make them feel good

I just want to go to Tahiti (-; A, Paul, Jim. Charlie, Sean, --can we have a stop over in Hawaii on our way and see Russ ?

And just for the record, my desire to have big bores does not mean I am trying to compensate for anything. I was born with nothing

Thanks a lot cheyenne, I just spit coffee all over the computer lol I agree with Dub, I am out, I cant top this

Could one of the moderators please delete the pictures of the laughing @$#%^%$.

Dr Mike, I think you make an excellent point. What one dont have he cant miss. Dr. mike did you attend school in Canada or moved up later in life ?

Scotty, I just noticed your signature line. I like it and agree.

Scotty
I thought your sig would be like this.....

"Actually, there are only two classes of people posting here: Whelen owners and those who wish they had one. PATENT PENDING "

Oldtrader3":y8t52v3k said:
DrMike is a Tea Sipper, Univ. of Texas Graduate!

Correct.

Kansas State Teachers College (BA), University of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas (Ph.D.), University of California Medical Center, San Francisco (postdoctoral studies), University of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas (postdoctoral studies), Criswell College (language and theological studies). Then, my wife I had to get a job. :grin:

DrMike":2clxa7mj said:
Oldtrader3":2clxa7mj said:
DrMike is a Tea Sipper, Univ. of Texas Graduate!

Correct.

Kansas State Teachers College (BA), University of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas (Ph.D.), University of California Medical Center, San Francisco (postdoctoral studies), University of Texas Health Science Center, Dallas (postdoctoral studies), Criswell College (language and theological studies). Then, my wife I had to get a job. :grin:

I am kinda worried about that too.. Always scared Lori is going to force me into a real job!

velvetant":2clxa7mj said:
Scotty
I thought your sig would be like this.....

"Actually, there are only two classes of people posting here: Whelen owners and those who wish they had one. PATENT PENDING "

Randy, that is good as well... I dig it!

Or: there are two kinds of people posting here: Model 70 owners and people looking to sell their rifles!

Oldtrader3":1lh1sxo9 said:
Or: there are two kinds of people posting here: Model 70 owners and people looking to sell their rifles!

Indicating that unlike owners of other rifles, Model 70 owners have no need to divest themselves of their prizes? :grin:

Happy new year everyone. Here's another oldy but goody. Looks very similar to another post that is running here. :roll: :lol: :grin:

Yeah us 35 Whelen owners just can't let things die. We have to bring them back and give them new life. :mrgreen:

Man, talk about reviving an old thread! I am enjoying reading the give-and-take that was characteristic of this forum. I am sorry to note that even a few years ago there were jerks that just couldn't tolerate seeing members of the distaff side of life contributing. Still, a delight to read the thread again.

DrMike":2f8zatxn said:
Man, talk about reviving an old thread! I am enjoying reading the give-and-take that was characteristic of this forum. I am sorry to note that even a few years ago there were jerks that just couldn't tolerate seeing members of the distaff side of life contributing. Still, a delight to read the thread again.
Yeah I stumbled on it by accident and read all 8 pages and saw where some lost control of their better senses ( used for the lack of a better word) and made jerks out them selves. I also saw where one member no longer here has erased all there post on this topic. Wish I was a member back then so I could have read all the comments it looked like a lot of fun.

Back