When it rains it pours......Scotty & Brian check these out

I will take the 2 wooden ones!

J/K! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FOTIS":7ncpnxeq said:
I will take the 2 wooden ones!

J/K! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, one is the same from before, but the other has some incredible wood for a plain old Sporter!

What are the odds!

Man, that is a great deal if they can be had for under 700.00.....

Brian needs a second 300 RUM built on a controlled round feed. This would meed his "need." Also, this would get him through the long days of waiting for Montana Rifles to get his other one built.

DrMike":269yzypc said:
Brian needs a second 300 RUM built on a controlled round feed. This would meed his "need." Also, this would get him through the long days of waiting for Montana Rifles to get his other one built.

Or just cancel the Montana.

Immediate gratification is not to be underrated! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scott

muleman":trvix8qw said:
Scott

That is so true for me. I almost logged in and put a bid on one them. Thanks again guys for all the help finding those 300 RUMs! Wish I could cancel the order on the Montana. That could cost me the $400 I put down for the order.

Woodycreek":5ir77hps said:
muleman":5ir77hps said:
Scott

That is so true for me. I almost logged in and put a bid on one them. Thanks again guys for all the help finding those 300 RUMs! Wish I could cancel the order on the Montana. That could cost me the $400 I put down for the order.[/quote

Brian I don't think that when your Montana arrives that you are going to be sorry. In fact I will sacrifice my time and drive up to Kalispell to pick it up for you and give it a thorough once (or twice) over! Maybe they would even mount a scope up so I could shoot it just to make sure that you were not buying a lemon and that if functioned okay! :mrgreen: Yes, I would do all of that for you! :shock:

Scotty I like the first one listed the best. Just go for it. :p

Brian you are so lucky to have all these friends. Where else could you find a guy that is willing to give up valuable time just to make sure that you are not getting something that could disappoint you.

Friends indeed :roll:

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":2mo1wz45 said:
Brian you are so lucky to have all these friends. Where else could you find a guy that is willing to give up valuable time just to make sure that you are not getting something that could disappoint you.

Friends indeed :roll:

Blessings,
Dan

Yep! Friends indeed :mrgreen: Especially David. What a buddy :lol:

6mm Remington":7n5m4kk1 said:
Woodycreek":7n5m4kk1 said:
muleman":7n5m4kk1 said:
Scott

That is so true for me. I almost logged in and put a bid on one them. Thanks again guys for all the help finding those 300 RUMs! Wish I could cancel the order on the Montana. That could cost me the $400 I put down for the order.[/quote

Brian I don't think that when your Montana arrives that you are going to be sorry. In fact I will sacrifice my time and drive up to Kalispell to pick it up for you and give it a thorough once (or twice) over! Maybe they would even mount a scope up so I could shoot it just to make sure that you were not buying a lemon and that if functioned okay! :mrgreen: Yes, I would do all of that for you! :shock:

Scotty I like the first one listed the best. Just go for it. :p

I've got a spare scope or two that I could loan... all in the interest of science, you know.

Called the gun dealer for an update on the Montana. I was 10 weeks into a rifle that Montana Rifle Co had said 6-8 weeks for delivery. My dealer called them and got the news that it would be August before they could ship it out. I canceled the order and hope to have pics of "plan B" next week.

So, give us a hint of what is happening, Brian. Otherwise, we'll look for a spider monkey to go over to Virginia and die. :twisted:

Woodycreek":2mkhyl1t said:
Called the gun dealer for an update on the Montana. I was 10 weeks into a rifle that Montana Rifle Co had said 6-8 weeks for delivery. My dealer called them and got the news that it would be August before they could ship it out. I canceled the order and hope to have pics of "plan B" next week.

What's the deal with business in the gun industry? Do they not understand was a schedule is? Do they not understand the value of communication?

Back