When it rains it pours......Scotty & Brian check these out

nvbroncrider":1nyp952g said:
You need help finding something?

M70 300 RUM! Get this guy on the ball before we lose him fella's.. It is going to be an SPS if we don't work quickly! :lol:

nvbroncrider":67hjcts9 said:

Brian or me? If me... not right now. I've been thinking at some point I might look into a .32 Winchester Special in a 24" M94, but not right now. Really, not right now.

What's the deal with business in the gun industry? Do they not understand was a schedule is? Do they not understand the value of communication?

I feel for you guys! When I ordered my Cooper, I was told that it would take 6-8 months. It took 10 months and they did not have the proper synthetic stock for it. I have had the rifle since Jan. and still don't have the proper stock. That reminds me that I need call and see if it has come in yet

BK":2n208u7i said:
nvbroncrider":2n208u7i said:

Brian or me? If me... not right now. I've been thinking at some point I might look into a .32 Winchester Special in a 24" M94, but not right now. Really, not right now.

I was asking for Brian.. Scared of what he is going to do!

I put a bid in on the first one and no dice. I like the last one since it has a nice stock on it. The stainless is the one I want, but they want too much money for it.

Woodycreek":3mo4l52b said:
I put a bid in on the first one and no dice. I like the last one since it has a nice stock on it. The stainless is the one I want, but they want too much money for it.

Dang right I like that stainless better but I could settle for that blued one. That stock is dang near super grade material!

nvbroncrider":1p30wia7 said:
Woodycreek":1p30wia7 said:

Dang right I like that stainless better but I could settle for that blued one. That stock is dang near super grade material!

You aren't kidding. I like both of them Classic Sporters. Just not a huge need for the RUM right now. Wished Brian would buy it, just so I could look at it once in awhile! :lol:

Nice wood on that one Brian - Congrats! We'll have to compare notes on loads, I have it's twin.

Scott

Welcome to the Winchester M70 club! Just think, a couple of years ago you wouldn't even look at an M70 especially with a wood stock! I think it'll be a keeper.

nvbroncrider":nzc9wffg said:
Nice cannon!! :twisted: Told you that one you might be able to get pretty cheap.

Thanks for the "help" buddy :lol: Guess Scotty helped push me over the edge also!

Woodycreek":2dme4eup said:
nvbroncrider":2dme4eup said:
Nice cannon!! :twisted: Told you that one you might be able to get pretty cheap.

Thanks for the "help" buddy :lol: Guess Scotty helped push me over the edge also!

Friends don't let friends go gunless!! I'm sure you will return the favor!

Back