Where are YOU from?

old #7

Handloader
Sep 9, 2006
I am new to this forum and enjoying it very much. My wife might say too much but thats another subject.
I live in Coos Bay Oregon. Where are all of you located
The subject should have read "where are YOU from" Ha Ha

About 50 miles South of the city of Quesnel near the geographic centre of the province of British Columbia.

map_bc.gif

I am from down in what we like to call God's Country - the Alabama portion of the Tennessee River Valley. I live outside Huntsville, to be exact. Just about 1/3 of the way across the top of the state, moving from east to west. About 20 minutes from Tennessee.

Knoxville Tenneesse. I was born in Pennsylvania, just north of Pittsburgh. So as they like to say down here in Dixie. "I'm a yankee by birh, but southern by choice." :grin:

Cheyenne, WYOMING---best place on Earth! :twisted:

From Da UP EH?

For those of you who may not know, there is an Upper Penninsula of Michigan. I live about 1/2 way across and on the very southern boundry. We call up here "God's Country" Except now it is getting too crowded with people and wolves.

Long

POP
Your CLOSE to the best place on earth....wife is from big YO
Colorado Native here.....just north of Denver.
Got those elk ran my way yet?

Seneca Missouri. I am right in the edge of the ozark mountains. Whitetails are thick. Less thick soon.

I'm new to this forum,& am verry glad I found it.I've allready learned something.I live in Anacortes Wa.,& would like to start shooting in long range BR competition,but there isn't anyplace around here that offers anything longer than 300yd. :cry:

Back