Where are YOU from?

Northern Missouri.

I'm retired and enjoyin' every minute of it :lol: :lol: .

Lots of good white-tail deer huntin', some turkeys and a few geese fly by here also. Spend part of the fall usually in Montana, Wyoming and Colo. deer-elk-antelope huntin'. Great fun.

I am from a little town called Hurricane in the south western part of west Virginia. "Country Roads Take Me Home" 8) 8)

Ensure the future of our sport, Take a child hunting!!!!!

I live in the northern Texas panhandle, wide open, lots of rabbits and prarrie dogs, with a fair deer population. The bes part is NOT many people, you have to drive 20mi to the closest anything :lol:

Currently in Phoenix, Az. Wasn't by choice. Uncle Sam decided it for me and my wife won't leave it. Oh well :lol: As far as hunting goes, northern AZ is great as long as you get drawn.

55 miles almost due north of Hell & about 300 miles south of Paradise....... :wink:

Trust me, both places do exist in this state, physically and figurtively. :(

Northwestern Vermont ( yup, Vermont is a state :lol: ) Actually had a person ask me what state Vermont was in once.

Ol` Joe":j5gmxerp said:
55 miles almost due north of Hell & about 300 miles south of Paradise....... :wink:

Trust me, both places do exist in this state, physically and figurtively. :(

Ole' Joe
You must be between Perry and Lindon.
I've been to both so I know they both exist. The Dam Sight Inn has a good burger too! :wink:

JD338

I'm from Cleveland which is not steeler county, although I do alot of deer hunting (for the few deer that are left) in PA. Still managed to shoot a PA buck this year and actually saw a few more deer than the past few years. Many and big deer in Ohio!

To me, your question has two meanings.

I was born and raised in Escondido, Calif; about 30 odd miles north of San Diego.

The Army brought me to Utah in 1983, of which I retired here, in Mapleton in 2002.

Ole' Joe
You must be between Perry and Lindon.
I've been to both so I know they both exist. The Dam Sight Inn has a good burger too!

Very close!
I`m 10 mi north of Linden, ~15 mi east of Perry, Swartz Creek. Too close to Flint! Retirement is coming soon though, if I can just pry the wife away from the kids and grandson... :(
As for the `burger, Yep they`re a good one!

Born in Hamburg, Germany now living close to Cincinnati, OH.

... and enjoying the U.S. with the whole family...

Tom

old #7":3gcntw6e said:
I am new to this forum and enjoying it very much. My wife might say too much but thats another subject.
I live in Coos Bay Oregon. Where are all of you located
The subject should have read "where are YOU from" Ha Ha

I'm also in Oregon, west of Eugene near Elmira, on "16 acres and a funky cabin!" since 1992.

-jeff

I AM LIVE IN BELLE FOURCHE SOUTH DAKOTA LOTS OF ANTELOPE AND SOME REAL NICE MULIES. BUT I AM FROM PA NORTH OF PITTSBURGH IN A TOWN CALLED TARENTUM.

I am another "YOOPER" from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan... :p

Longwinters and I both live in the Iron Mountain area...about 110 miles north of Green Bay WI.

I am originally from Chicago Ill...about 5 hrs south of here...

We have Whitetails, lots of Black Bear, Moose and Wolves (they both are protected :evil: ) and tons of other varmints...Coyotes, Fox, Bobcat.

Back