Why no Nosler 7mm 120 BT

wvbuckbuster

Handloader
Nov 5, 2015
Why are there no Nosler 120 grain 7mm BT bullets? Looked on several sites and all say out of stock. Has something happened or is this bullet weight more popular than others in this caliber? Dan.

It's a popular bullet and it shares the same jacket as the 140 gr BT which is also a popular bullet. Be rest assured that Nosler is not going to discontinue either one.

JD338

Have you checked out Shooters Pro Shop ? Noslers '2nd's' bullets web site. I've never found ant performance difference, just cosmetic. Keep an eye on the site and when you get a Hit, buy, Buy, BUY !

Gunner46":35pqza06 said:
Have you checked out Shooters Pro Shop ? Noslers '2nd's' bullets web site. I've never found ant performance difference, just cosmetic. Keep an eye on the site and when you get a Hit, buy, Buy, BUY !
Yes Sir I check Shooters Pro Shop often and signed up to be notified when available. Haven't seen any on there for quite some time. Thanks for the info. Dan.

Dan, I don't normally shop there but a search for these bullets turned some up at Bass Pro Shop. $21.99 per box of 50. Don't know what the shipping would be until checkout.

ShadeTree":cyllci98 said:
Dan, I don't normally shop there but a search for these bullets turned some up at Bass Pro Shop. $21.99 per box of 50. Don't know what the shipping would be until checkout.
Thanks for the info ShadeTree. Dan.

Back