Worst content ever

noslerpartition

Handloader
May 26, 2018
Jeeezzz.

I like to watch hunting videos.

I had Jack out the back suggested.

Camel culling in Australia. Ok. They call them pests.
Well. They were introduced by man and now challenge the cattle. Ok.

But how they shoot them with no regards them being living animals and a blatand lack of marksmanship? Shooting into a herd without regard where the bullet might end up after passing through?
If that is called hunting I will hand over my guns.
I know culling might be necessary here and there.

But they are still living creatures that did not ask to be taken to Australia.

If you want to get rid of your lunch, go there and watch it.

I Stumbled across one of his videos by accident. In the video I watched he was very clear it wasn’t hunting it was culling. I also watched him go back to every animal and make sure they were dead. While it may not be for everyone I can understand how invasive species, whether introduced intentionally or by accident, can have an impact on the environment. Ironically I highly doubt the cattle he raises were native to that part of Australia either. But the same argument could be made for those of us that go out and shoot coyotes and prairie dogs too.

I have no comment on the camel culling, but for comparison's sake, pigs didn't ask to be brought to America, either. But they're here, and we can't kill the feral ones fast enough. We trap them, hunt them from the ground, helicopter, and every way possible. Shoot them with rifle, shotgun, pistol, and even miniguns. And still they breed faster than we can eradicate them. That's the reality of invasive species.

I am not against culling.
But going for headshots with his skill?
Lots of Texas heart shots?
Well...

Back