WY pronghorn draw results?

Excellent! Good for you!

Unfortunately, didn't work out quite so well for me. :cry:
Next year......

Sorry fellas. Me and the kids drew for antelope. and I got a highly coveted Elk tag!

I lucked out and drew both a 'Lope (unit 8 & 6)and a Deer tag (region B). May not be one of the Primo locations, but I get to go and try anyway. I'm stoked !!

Congrats Guys, I didn't put in for WY, but I know a few "east coasters" did and didn't draw, I was hoping to meet them this year after I "took" pre6422hornet last year

Fotis... if you say area 64... Congrats!

I drew for elk and deer, but wasn't lucky for the all-so-abundant antelope. Hoping to get a some full or reduced priced tags in areas that my family drew in so I can TAG along. Get it? aahahhahaha!

This will be the first year I go after them with my bow. Deer will be hard, given the area but Ive seen them out there and seen a lot of tracks when I'm vaccinating P dogs in the area. Just hope the G&F doesn't change the walk-in area boundaries in July.

FOTIS":2hun3mrx said:
Sorry fellas. Me and the kids drew for antelope. and I got a highly coveted Elk tag!

That's excellent Fotis! Congrats on the bull tag. Excited for you.

wisconsinteacher":x14bwq3z said:
Zone 7 Results=Successful!!!!!

Congrats; that unit treated me well on my first western hunt ever in 2010:

257 AI & 100 gr Interlock @ 197 yds bang-flop!

My pard & I each scored a pair of antlerless pronghorn tags for area 9 and tomorrow I'm picking up my long-awaited 7x57!!!!

Now the hard questions... So many virgins need my attention: 6.5x55, 7x57, 280 AI, & 300 Weatherby... Or do I bring back an old favorite... 6-250, 257 AI, or 30-06??

First world problems RULE ;) !

Hope y'all SCORE!!!!

FOTIS":1hnk61s4 said:

Congrats Fotis; turning green here!

You hear from Jim on whether his lady can bloody that 280 AI??

FOTIS":2zpac2vp said:

Sounds as if you did well. Congratulations, Fotis.

efw, Hard to say No to a 7mm, especially the classic 7x57. I drew unit 8, maybe we'll cross paths on the hi-way to a check-in station, pizza joint, or suds establishment.

Unsuccessful again this year. We will try again next year. Might try for leftover doe tags.

JD338

Back