Wyoming Weatherby!

Guy Miner":1ohzgvbm said:
http://sheridanjournal.com/2018/01/weatherby-is-sheridans-new-manufacturer/

Looks like Weatherby decided to move closer to the big demand... Fotis buys so many... (y)

Guy

:lol: good one.........

Good move on Weatherby's part. Whoa! Does this mean that Fotis will be buying even more?

I wish I can work there! Alas, Irene would fire me if I do!

If that's true I'd seriously consider packing up the family and moving there to try to get a job with them.

Start packing.

They're fleeing Commifornia along with other sane corporations.

Guy

Sheridan is nice but too small for my "off duty supervisor"

Wyoming is one of the few decent places to live in this country anymore. They oughta build a fence around it before the liberal idiots get a toe hold. Sorry just homesick...... :cry: Fotis was part of the "business plan" all along. They should hire him as a consultant. Just think of the flame throwing, nail driving, cannons they could build with his help!!!CL

My dream job! Chief ballistician is calling my name!

Agree with Guy. I think Commifornia finally got the best of them and they decided to head for Greener pastures. That is a great move and I think "some how" Fotis is going to get his foot in the door.

FOTIS, too small is a relative term, is there a large in Wyoming. I was in Casper a number of years ago and picked up a phone book in the motel room to look for a restaurant. A smallish phone book I thought about what I'd expect for Casper, as I looked I noticed it was for the whole darn state.

Also, I can't believe two of the Cali Demo reps want to add a new state tax to all the companies to take half of what they get back in the new "Trump Tax". Any doubt why business and population is leaving.

Good luck to Weatherby in their new home.

This is a good move for them. Wide open country, a tax friendly state, and good people.

Fotis, my husband and I visited the Weatherby store in South Gate, Calif sometimes in the early sixties, if my memory serves me well. I remember the full sized Polar Bear he had in a glass case immediately upon entering the store. We actually bought two holsters that day. We went through a slew of Weatherby's through the years but the only one I still have is the 257, which resides with my son in Arizona.

This thread made me a little nostalgic. Fotis, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Make an appointment with them. Take a nice book that exhibits all your Weatherby's, as well as some of the ballistic work you have done, as well as your blogs and ask them if they have an opening and if not ask them to keep your application on file and you can occasionally update it when you go in to chat with them. Maybe this wont happen until after you retire from your present job----but it could happen! Your blogs are very informative and well written. You have the knowledge and the ability and therefore it possibly is not "if" you can work for them, but "when"

I am a little country girl from Arizona who's parents didn't have a pot to ---- in or a window to through it out of, who is setting this evening in beautiful Crete with friends, plotting our next move.

Dreams do happen!

Chris338378":1xqdho25 said:
If that's true I'd seriously consider packing up the family and moving there to try to get a job with them.
And leave beautiful western PA giving up a fine job in law enforcement. Seriously though I would move tomorrow with out a job if I could pry the wife away from her family and our grandchildren.

truck driver":ivo3xqjb said:
Chris338378":ivo3xqjb said:
And leave beautiful western PA giving up a fine job in law enforcement. Seriously though I would move tomorrow with out a job if I could pry the wife away from her family and our grandchildren.

I'm in the Northeast corner of Pennsylvania and if I can talk my Mom and Dad into moving with us I'd be out of here faster than a bullet 80 grain TTSX bullet out of a .257 Weatherby Magnum. :grin:

Chris338378":14b5we0j said:
truck driver":14b5we0j said:
Chris338378":14b5we0j said:

I'm in the Northeast corner of Pennsylvania and if I can talk my Mom and Dad into moving with us I'd be out of here faster than a bullet 80 grain TTSX bullet out of a .257 Weatherby Magnum. :grin:
I don't know why I thought you were near Altoona. I must have mistaken you for someone else. I can understand why you want away from there since there isn't much there.

Back