You guys are terrible~~~~ 6mm rem!!!!!!!

Man, those are all of the ones I my bench right now, minus the Bergers. What if it shoots them all well! HA! Can't wait to see it in person, how long before you receive it? Scotty

POP":1qegbw64 said:
As long as she shoots.

She is going to be an all arounder so I will take any of the following that can pull double duty.

95 gr Partition
95 gr NBT
95 gr Berger
85 gr Partition
85 gr Sierra HPBT.

Pop's I do not see the 100 gr. Partition listed here!! :evil: One I think you might be missing on trying is the 90 gr. E-tip. It actually has a higher BC than the 100 gr. Partition or the 95 gr Ballistic tip!!! Now what about that 90 or 95 gr. AccuBond that Nosler is going to make us real soon................. :shock:

How did I skip on that one? Darn old age!

Congrats POP -Darn nice looking gun !

If / When you get buyers remorse let me know - I'd be happy to come take it off your hands :grin:

Man, that CDL SF would be a nice 6mm also! All these cool rifles. We are living in a great time to have so much selection on our rifles eh! Scotty

I can see it all now -
Scotty is about to have a matching pair of CDL's .264WM & 6mm Rem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Pop,
We all know you had that "Click to win" problem before..... Another nice one for the collection. My question (other than the obvious one) is how does he find time to shoot them all?!??. Seriously cool lookin rifle. CL

Well, technically it would be quadruplets, I have the 25-06 CDL! They are nice. I plan on getting one of the 264CDL's after the first of the year. One or two good TAD trips will have enough money stashed away to buy it I think. Man, then I have to put scopes on all those! Scotty

cloverleaf":3t9zhjfe said:
Now Pop,
We all know you had that "Click to win" problem before..... Another nice one for the collection. My question (other than the obvious one) is how does he find time to shoot them all?!??. Seriously cool lookin rifle. CL

Pondering the time issue as we speak.

Same here, and I don't have near as many as POP! It is fun to have some variety though! Scotty

Back