You guys are terrible~~~~ 6mm rem!!!!!!!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
All this talk about a 6mm and look what my finger did! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Darn buy it now button!!!!!
Should be here in a week! Getting a 4x12x40 Leupy.

I have got to stop hanging around here!

pix521086896.jpg

pix887514171.jpg

That would be cool!

Could not resist man. Greek flag colors~

Greek_flag.350w_263h.jpg

Well I'll be darned. That's quite a stock. Enjoy - it's a fun cartridge, and useful.

Congratulations Fotis, she is a real beauty for sure.

JD338

Okay Pops it is pretty! I can't wait to hear how it shoots for you! 24" barrel, no recoil, and 100 gr. Partitions at 3100-3200 fps or more! What an antelope and deer cartridge. Congratulations. I'm biting soon myself Pop but I just cannot decide on the Classic from the same place where you got yours or waiting until January 1 for the CDL SF limited in 6mm! Yikes, what do I do :?: :grin: :shock: Darn RADD disease anyway.

nitis":2go0v35h said:
6mm

has that been confirmed that that will be next years rifle?

I got an e-mail back from REMINGTON and they told me that the 2011 CDL LS will be in 6mm REMINGTON! I went to a gun dealer locally and he pulled it up and yes that is correct! They cannot be ordered though until after January 1, 2011. I'm trying to save money as we speak...........

Not surprised seeing they had these special runs like pop has.

So with my boy due somewhere around Jan ! looks like he will get either a 280 or a 6mm pending when he decides to come either way he will have a great round!

Now if I can just get my hands on one of those 260s for my daughter!

nitis, two fine choices there. You could not possibly go wrong with either. I forgot to mention that this CDL LS is in the limited edition model so it will have something fancy engraved on the bottom of the magazine box.

David

That would be a nice one 6mm..... :p

6mm Remington":j660ka8q said:
nitis, two fine choices there. You could not possibly go wrong with either. I forgot to mention that this CDL LS is in the limited edition model so it will have something fancy engraved on the bottom of the magazine box.

David

So the 6mm for 2011 is not a cdlsf? or what are you referring to as the cdl ls? all the LE cdlsf have teh caliber and scroll work engraved on the floorplate

nitis":pplhraot said:
6mm Remington":pplhraot said:

David

So the 6mm for 2011 is not a cdlsf? or what are you referring to as the cdl ls? all the LE cdlsf have teh caliber and scroll work engraved on the floorplate

Nitis I apologize for typing too fast. I wish it was a stainless laminate CDL, but it is the CDL Stainless Fluted (SF) with the walnut stock and it WILL have the fancy engraved bottom on the magazine box indicating it to be a limited model. Just too darn excited about it as that CDL is so darn pretty.

You want one don't you!! :mrgreen:

I would bet it is a CDL SF. They have been running them kind of like the Classics. I would bet that the 6mm Rem in one of them would be pretty sweet! Scotty

As long as she shoots.

She is going to be an all arounder so I will take any of the following that can pull double duty.

95 gr Partition
95 gr NBT
95 gr Berger
85 gr Partition
85 gr Sierra HPBT.

The 95 gr PT is one of my favorite 243 cal bullets.

JD338

Back