Your dream hunt? What would it be????

Craig P and 6mm - Thanks for putting life into perspective! I know that your loved ones are with you always, just keep their memories in your heart and they will share those treasured times with you. I too lost a loved one this year. Although I had over 20 years of deer hunting with him it wasn't enough. This season wasn't the same.
I was going to say that I'm going on my dream hunt in May of 2010 - an African plains game hunt. Truthfully, my dream hunt will happen this Tuesday when I take my 10 year old son duck hunting - It will be our first hunting trip together. The first of many I hope. God Bless!

muleman

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it a lot. I hope you enjoy your hunt with your son as I'm sure you will. Be safe and I wish you much success.

Muleman,

I do trust your son will be infected with a genuine love of the outdoors and the great sport of hunting. Best of luck on Tuesday.

Hi 6mm Remington, thank you for sharing that story. The loss of a son can not be measured but your love for him will always be in your heart and he will be with you and your 13 year old on every hunt.
It is so good that you have carried on a tradition and I hope that one day you will be able to hunt with a grandson.

Blessings,
Dan

My dream hunt is supposedly going to take place next fall as we are going on a caribou hunt in Northern Quebec.
I have been blessed to hunt all my life in Saskatchewan and there is only a set of double shovels :wink: that would make it complete.

Blessings,
Dan

I want to take my dad to old mexico and hunt the desert muleys with 3 foot spreads

Back