Zeiss Conquest 3-9 x 40 Reviews?

I absolutely agree with DrMike on the conquest being something that one notices on first sight. I bought my first Zeiss Conquest scope in 2002 (3-9x40) and it was a game changer in terms of clarity and contrast, especially all for under $300. My oldest son is still using this specific scope and it still works just like new.

If you know how to shop, you can still buy 3-9x40 Conquests for $299 as "demo" scopes. Just takes a bit of looking. Or Meopta 3-9x42 for the same $299 price. Or, a Minox ZA3 3-9x40 for about $240. There are some awesome buys in glass right now, fellas (and ladies).

dubyam":2h0ks9ry said:
If you know how to shop, you can still buy 3-9x40 Conquests for $299 as "demo" scopes. Just takes a bit of looking. Or Meopta 3-9x42 for the same $299 price. Or, a Minox ZA3 3-9x40 for about $240. There are some awesome buys in glass right now, fellas (and ladies).

Whoa, PM me where you can find this!

Just got my Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 from Cove Creek Outfitters online for $360.00 shipped for free. It says they are out of stock online but I placed a order anyway and it was on the front porch 3 days later. Best price I could find. I put it on top of my A Bolt in 260 Rem. Should be a nice set up for whitetail.

JohnD386,

I do believe you have a great setup for whitetail. I believe you will enjoy the Conquest. Which reticle did you get?

I went with the Z Plex. This rifle has a funny story behind it. I looked for a new in box A Bolt 260 for over a year. I found this one on gunbroker. The gun shop that had it was only 15 minutes from my hunting camp in Georgia. The gun was made in 1998 and the owner of the gun shop had it since 2000. He said he couldn't give the thing away. This will be my first season hunting with it. Can't wait until Oct 20th. I have 5 other A Bolts and it is a toss between the 257 Roberts and the 260 Rem which is my favorite

I once owned (3) A-Bolts and all of them were excellent in the accuracy department. My grandson has my last one (a .280 Rem) and has killed a blacktail and (5) Texas feral hogs wih it. Good luck with your new setup, the Conquest scope should be a winner.

Back