Zeiss Victory RF Rangefinder Binoculars

MX Racer

Beginner
Jan 17, 2007
Does anyone have experience with these binoculars and if so are they worth the price? (Approx $2999) I really like the thought of the all in one piece of glass for hunting and prefer the Zeiss over the Leicas. Just wish Swarovski & Leupold offered something similiar. I know about the Bushnell's and don't really care for them. Any thought or opinions?

MX

Never used it but for less money, you could have a pair of Swaro binoculars and LRF.

JD338

Thanks but i would really like to have just the one item to carry that will function as both.

I checked out the Leica10x42's, along side some Swaro 10x42's (both excellent visually) and they were awesome, plus the Leicas had the LRF built in. They are spendy, but buy the best once and you probably won't be disappointed a year down the road. Scotty

I carry the Victory 10x56 RF since 2 years now and can fully recommend it. German quality product - crystal clear optics and 100% reliable measurement. Tested several but Zeiss could manage best with extreme conditions like dawn with rising fog and extreme snow reflections.

Back