Zeiss Warranty

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
We often praise Leupold for their customer service, and rightly so. However, there are occasions when other scopes also need service. I have an old Zeiss Diavari 3 x 9 x 36 which required servicing. The power ring was becoming increasingly difficult to turn. I finally sent it back to Ontario for service, and they forward all Zeiss scopes to the states. I anticipated a wait of months for the service. I just received the scope this morning and it is in great shape. It was complete serviced and returned within a period of less than a month. This is the second Zeiss I have ever needed to send back for warranty service, and both were repaired quickly.

I'm relieved and pleased. However, now I have an extra scope hanging around my gun room begging for another rifle. Maybe they did me no favours after all.

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Zeiss,

JD338

+1 to Ziess for their support. I had a scope that I did not like, but used. they hooked me up with a local dealer that gave me full refund value on another ziess scope. i was shocked and really pleased.
Hardpan

Back