Mountain Lion beaten by Aqua Man!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Mama has a day off from work tomorrow. I've been informed that she would enjoy it very much if I would take her to see Aqua Man, and then to dinner.

I started to explain that we have several inches of brand new snow right now, still falling... And that tomorrow would be PERFECT for mountain lion hunting...

Then I realized that my lady deserves a nice day too, and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in mountain lion hunting...

Ah well. Sacrifices must occasionally be made. I hope there is another snow storm on the way! :grin:

Guy

Rest assured Guy, there will New fallen snow, and the mountain lions aren't going anywhere.
We all make "sacrifices" for our wives! LOL

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Guy, you made the wise choice. After all, you wouldn't enjoy the hunt if you knew your wife was fuming at home. Or, at least, you wouldn't enjoy it once you got home...

Dan

Hmmm. Aqua Man or Lion? Lion or Aqua Man? :? Let's see: I shoot the lion once and the game is over. My wife? Okay, no contest there. Yup! You made the right choice. (y)

You will enjoy your dinner and evening with your wife. The cats will be prowling the next day looking to fill their stomachs!

David

Back