Notice: This site is not mobile friendly, we recommend you download tapatalk for a mobile friendly experience of our forum.

It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:01 am

Shop Nosler

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: I hate the .308 Winchester cartridge!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:13 pm 

As DrMike can attest to, the Winchesters make fine jack handles too! LOL

At least your in your right mind!

All kidding aside, nice shooting!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:36 am 

I didn't even know that the old boy (308) would deliver a bullet to 900 yards! I figured they would trail off and bite the dust at around 600 yards. :lol: :lol:

Nice shooting! Take that you new fangled 6.5 and 6mm Creedmore and the 300 RPC.

David

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:44 am 

You guys are all kidding, this is terrible grouping, imagine he was fighting a group of Islamic Nazi Commie UN alien invaders or was trying to hunt a bunch of hogs at the same time: all of the shots ended up in the same place, and the rest of the targets are unharmed!
... seriously, I can never have enough fun with my PTR-91, .308 is easily one of my favorite rounds to shoot. I've got a friend with a SBR AR-10 build (14", if I'm not mistaken) with which he proved me that the good ol' NATO cartridge doesn't necessarily need a long barrel to achieve very satisfactory results!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:07 am 

Kilo_SSK wrote:
You guys are all kidding, this is terrible grouping, imagine he was fighting a group of Islamic Nazi Commie UN alien invaders or was trying to hunt a bunch of hogs at the same time: all of the shots ended up in the same place, and the rest of the targets are unharmed!
... seriously, I can never have enough fun with my PTR-91, .308 is easily one of my favorite rounds to shoot. I've got a friend with a SBR AR-10 build (14", if I'm not mistaken) with which he proved me that the good ol' NATO cartridge doesn't necessarily need a long barrel to achieve very satisfactory results!

That’s RIGHT! Welcome aboard!

Actually, there are only two classes of people posting here: Model 70 owners and those who wish they had one. PATENT PENDING

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:46 am 

Kilo_SSK wrote:

Wow! Haven't had to fight off any of those hordes in, oh, at least a week or so. I thought they were all eradicated.

Welcome aboard.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Moderators: JD338, NOSLER, FOTIS, NoslerV, Nosler4 Go to page Previous  1, 2