Birthday Gift !!

Teknys

Handloader
Jan 14, 2008
When I was at the Optics counter yesterday, my wife says "Hey, I want to buy you that scope you've been talking about for your birthday."

I tell her " You mean that $2000 Nightforce?"

She gives me a funny look and then turns to the gun counter and says "How about that grey gun thingy you were showing me last time we were here."

She bought me a Savage B Mag 17 WSM grey laminate target barrel for a whole lot less $ !!

I'm heading out to sight in and protect the mountain from all those squirrels, maybe a coyote or two along the way.

It is a good B Day!

Wonderful when the love of your life seeks your happiness, even at the expense of his or her desires. You are a blessed men.

Why not go for broke??? Me thinks I am going to show my wife a hot live-in maid and see what happens????? :shock:

c. schutte":791fjt4j said:
Why not go for broke??? Me thinks I am going to show my wife a hot live-in maid and see what happens????? :shock:
Charles I've tried the maid trick for years but my wife knows me too well :roll: :lol: :grin:

Ha ..... Live in Maid ...
There is a line!

Well that B Mag sighted right in with Hornady 20gn at 25 and I checked 50 and 100 with minor adjustments and WOW this thing is a laser from 10yds to 150yds on those squirrels. Just put cross on squirrel and squeeze the trigger. With no recoil you can see every shot and wow that was fun.
Bill

truck driver":dtlhmxfa said:
c. schutte":dtlhmxfa said:
Charles I've tried the maid trick for years but my wife knows me too well :roll: :lol: :grin:

Yeah,

So far I've not been able to convince the wifiepoo to go with that one. What a shocker??? :lol:

Charles, Rodger,

I can hear your wives now---after they quit laughing, saying to themselves, " a live in maid might not be a bad idea, I get the house cleaned and he get's to feel like he is middle aged again for 2 or 3 minutes a week"

Teknys----first congratulations on the nice birthday gift from your wife and happy birthday.

I use to get my husband whatever he asked for for his birthday, but I also need to tell you that he paid all the credit card bills, so whatever he ask for was o.k. with me LOL

Europe":2edfxtt1 said:
Charles, Rodger,

I can hear your wives now---after they quit laughing, saying to themselves, " a live in maid might not be a bad idea, I get the house cleaned and he get's to feel like he is middle aged again for 2 or 3 minutes a week"

Teknys----first congratulations on the nice birthday gift from your wife and happy birthday.

I use to get my husband whatever he asked for for his birthday, but I also need to tell you that he paid all the credit card bills, so whatever he ask for was o.k. with me LOL
Gee April that's almost cruel, 2-3 minutes a week sheesh. :roll: :grin:

Europe":mgakojor said:
Charles, Rodger,

Touché! Well played, April. Brought a chuckle to my aching head this evening.

Wow! Happy Birthday! That is a cool gift. That little 17 WSM is a pretty cool round!

DrMike":3q35wm2p said:
Europe":3q35wm2p said:
Charles, Rodger,

Touché! Well played, April. Brought a chuckle to my aching head this evening.
Yeah she does have a quick wit and a timely come back for sure. I had to laugh on that one myself. I think I've met my match. :mrgreen:

Back