Powder

My goodness! I'm a millionaire! Has it gone this crazy here in the north? Mine is going for $330/pound--and that is Canadian dollars!o_O

I can’t help but wonder if some of the folks are using shill bidders to run it up…but either way it’s pretty pathetic, with the ever increasing supplies showing up, albeit just lasting minutes, I have resorted to using other appropriate powders when they’re available, and generally find quite acceptable replacement loads.

People are crazy. I've often thought about the shill bidders too; I think at this point it's mainly just panic buying though. I feel it's at least yet another year for supply to really catch up. Prices....who knows. When everything is 50-100% more retail now reloading wise it'll never go back to what was normal 2+ years ago.

People are crazy. I've often thought about the shill bidders too; I think at this point it's mainly just panic buying though. I feel it's at least yet another year for supply to really catch up. Prices....who knows. When everything is 50-100% more retail now reloading wise it'll never go back to what was normal 2+ years ago.
+300% for primers!

Crazy. I've bought some boxes of 348 Hornady bullets recently both locally and from a member on here, because they're a bullet no longer made. Other than that, I've not been buying. I'm supplied for 20 yrs on most things. I'm in lockdown mode waiting on the storm to subside.

I've got 10 pounds of MRP in 1 pound jugs, all same lot number.... any takers? Lol

I'm kidding.... even though I don't really need the MRP, it is a decent backup to the Reloder 26 in my 280AI....I only use the MRP in my wife's 270, which hasn't fired a single round in 3 years...we been doing more fishing than shooting.

Last edited:
Back