10% down. Update need help

The advice here is great like always. I did a lot of thinking about it and think it would be cool to have a project but fear the outcome with my skills. I am also worried about how this rifle will shoot, so tomorrow, I am going to call and tell them that I will not be taking the 35 at the local store. This gives me time to save up and find a different one or a donor for a rebore. The good news, is that I still have a want for this rifle and I found dies, brass, and bullets at Graf's and Sons with free shipping. Having the reloading components will full the fire to keep moving.

I really want to thank everyone for the help. If you see a good donor rifle, let me know. I figure I can spend 50-75 more and have it done the way I want it compared to buying a junker and hoping for the best.

Sounds like a good plan, I still can't believe how good a deal that little carbine is. Around here it would be at least double......

There is a 30-06 on the shelf at a local store. I'll run by and check today to see what they are asking. It's been there a while. Before I got my 35W 700 classic I thought long and hard about a JES rebore on that one

Back