1st Range Day in awhile

Welcome back and happy anniversary! Great to see your posts and pics again. I'm still working on the best aiming target for my group shooting. I like the benchrest style squares with an X over the top!

elkeater2":3385pem2 said:
Welcome back and happy anniversary! Great to see your posts and pics again. I'm still working on the best aiming target for my group shooting. I like the benchrest style squares with an X over the top!

Thanks EE.. I like them alot as well. They seem to work really well for me..

Great shooting, they all look good and happy anniversary Scotty, and so glad you are back.

Be proud Scotty, that is a great milestone and I pray that you have many more :)

Blessings,
Dan

Thanks fellers, it is nice to be back. Can't wait till it starts cooling down a little too.

It will be "plenty" cold shortly. Great groups, the 7 X 57 is shooting well. I am thinking you are ready for elk season!!!!

SJB358":nfanb56k said:
Thanks fellers, it is nice to be back. Can't wait till it starts cooling down a little too.

Man, I hear you. I've been staying in Borrego Springs for a bit, and I'm still not used to the temp being 99 degrees as the sun is going down!

Looking good Scotty! Bet it was great to ring em out with nothing else on the mind. Soon as this basement gets done I can't wait to hit the range with some regularity.

Elkman":z3pg5es9 said:
It will be "plenty" cold shortly. Great groups, the 7 X 57 is shooting well. I am thinking you are ready for elk season!!!!

Bill, there have only been about 10 days over 80*F this year total. When I went to the range on Monday, it was 64* at 2:00 PM. I have got lots of shooting left to do before the rains in October.

Back