2006 Accubonds??

HuntElk4Fun

Beginner
Oct 2, 2005
Any word on the new line yet? or when to expect it? Really hoping to see a 165 gr .308! :grin: It would be an early Christmas present!

To be perfectly honest I haven't heard when they'll have the new line of AccuBonds nor have I asked. I have been pretty busy with working in the Nosler Custom division with all the new loads and the Custom Brass so I haven't asked when the new line up will be posted. But rest assured the higher ups do check for new interest in bullets and consider them very carefully. And when I receive requests I personally forward them so everyone's wants and needs are heard.

Thanks for the info and one of the reasons I shoot Noslers if because they listen to the customer. I know they are little more than other bullets, but I pay it, because I personally think with Nosler you get what you pay for! Thanks again and pass on a thanks from a customer who appreciates these kind of little things.

Thanks for the kind words and support HuntElk4Fun. I'll make sure to pass on your post to the higher ups. I also got a chance to talk to our marketing guy and he said we are looking to release the new line up in November!!! So keep an eye out.

Here's the $35 question. How soon is the Nosler #6 reloading manual coming out? Please include data on the .22 cal competition bullets and the .325 WSM.

TIA
Steve D. the HP.

Back