2014 Hunting Pictures

Impala - North Cape Province Republic of South Africa Aug- 1st -2014
Borrowed a Suppressed 300 Win Mag - 180gr SST @ 170 yards
P1000331.JPG

Springbok - North Cape Province Republic of South Africa Aug- 4th -2014
7mm Rem Mag 160gr Partition @ 155 yards -
His white rump patch is still standing up - had to hurry to get this picture
P1000344.JPG

Looks as if you had a successful trip, Partisan. Congratulations. Some fine trophies displayed.

The scoundrel! How dare him hang out like that. Is the barbeque ready, Gene? :grin:

Gene, he looks pretty close there. I have never hunted antelope but wouldn't he be considered a "nice" buck?

NYDAN":1wjjhmhn said:
Gene, he looks pretty close there. I have never hunted antelope but wouldn't he be considered a "nice" buck?

... .22Mag pistol range :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: Not "huge", but not too bad, I was parked in the middle of the rd. & he wouldn't look up @ me, gives you a better idea of the horn size...

He was probably too full to raise his head :lol: I just hope he was on your private land :shock: what is the dark green plot in the back ground?

...yeah, there him & another one that's better. They both have harems, so they're not "running", they just wander back & forth between the alfalfa fields...

Well...this wasn't the one in your backyard but this one was a little less fortunate.
It was taken on 24 August. I don't have the official measurements yet--the taxidermist will provide those when he starts on the mount. It's not B&C worthy but not bad for area 17 in NV. The shot was 230 yards taken with a 338 Win Mag.

Enjoy,

Alaska Range Caribou... Nosler 48 .300WSM 180gr AB Trophy Grade. 350yds.

Couple of fine head of game showing here. Congratulations to killdeernow and to hodgeman.

Thanks gents. Good job Hodgeman.

It was my first antelope so I'm pretty excited to say the least. Here's a pick of a potential fawn killer. Figured if I killed one; I might save a few for the future.

I just love the Nevada landscape.

Dead coyotes often represent the epitome of hunting. Taking a coyote requires attention to the smallest details. Congratulations on attaining the ranks of a coyote hunter; it could not have been a cakewalk.

2d77b179a4adf631e36fc03d68e1cba6.jpg

42c806b10dd14c168d36a01b5ae4bb68.jpg

I couldn't think of a better place to spend my birthday. Sadly no legal moose but with highs in the 60s and low of 33 the weather was outstanding and scenery breathtaking. I saw several sheep on hillside above the tent but no full curls.

No critters but a great campout with the famltn

Well I spent this morning busting a few doves. The area I hunt had a brush fire so it wasn't nearly as good but I got 12 by 9am. They raised the limit to 15 this year. There are tons of doves around so I can see why the limit was raised.

Attachments

• Doves.jpg
    Doves.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 6,425
Back