2022 Hunting Pictures

Well, this little piggy didn't go to market! Fine looking hog. Congratulations. Care to share on the hunt?

Well, this little piggy didn't go to market! Fine looking hog. Congratulations. Care to share on the hunt?
My wife and I are fortunate to own and operate Hiland Outfitters, Hiland, Wyoming. We were in Texas scouting for our upcoming Turkey hunts and ran across this boar late one evening. We never get tired of hunting hogs.

You are just about in the middle of the State. I spent some time in Casper and invested some time travelling with a good friend on a trip that carried me from Casper to Sheridan and around to Thermopolis, Riverton and Lander. Were I to ever return to the States, I would imagine that WY would be the place to settle.

You are just about in the middle of the State. I spent some time in Casper and invested some time travelling with a good friend on a trip that carried me from Casper to Sheridan and around to Thermopolis, Riverton and Lander. Were I to ever return to the States, I would imagine that WY would be the place to settle.
You had to travel right past our place. Wyoming is still a great place to live!!! Jackson Hole is getting a little to liberal, but always has been. Where do you call home now?

My wife and I are fortunate to own and operate Hiland Outfitters, Hiland, Wyoming. We were in Texas scouting for our upcoming Turkey hunts and ran across this boar late one evening. We never get tired of hunting hogs.
I am in GIllette

You had to travel right past our place. Wyoming is still a great place to live!!! Jackson Hole is getting a little to liberal, but always has been. Where do you call home now?
I live in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. It is northern BC. I've been in BC for over forty years, and in northern BC for over twenty years now.

Jim,
Congratulations on a great looking tom. Any luck for Sue yet?

TKessel,
Congratulations on the hog.

Dan
Thank you Dan. Sue is still trying to close the deal on a big Tom. She keeps passing up on the Jakes.
I'll take her out back tomorrow morning and try to seal the deal.

JD338

Back