.257 Accubonds

Phil,
Just got back from a month in Australia and am trying to figure out this new East Coast time zone thing. Thought I'd poke around and see what I've missed here on the forum and was ecstatic to find this post! I really appreciate the heads up and I know all the other .25 cal aficionados do too, but can you please tell me a little bit more? I've cased the Nosler website, Shooter's Pro Shop, Midway, Midsouth, and Graf's, but am coming up empty. They're all saying that they're out of stock.
V/R,
Joe

All I can think of is they sold out quickly.
my notification arrived at 10:30 CST, and I ordered 3 boxes and got confirmation shortly thereafter.
Id bet some will be hitting Gun Broker shortly from this release.

Attachments

• IMG_6709.png
    IMG_6709.png
    877.3 KB · Views: 13
All I can think of is they sold out quickly.
my notification arrived at 10:30 CST, and I ordered 3 boxes and got confirmation shortly thereafter.
Id bet some will be hitting Gun Broker shortly from this release.
More than likely there will be more seconds available shortly.

JD338

Keep watching. It might be worth calling SPS. They just might have some that haven't been listed yet.

JD338

Wow! That happened fast. I was fortunate enough to pick up 100 this weekend when we were passing by Green Top’s coming back from Virginia Beach! That’ll get me by for a little bit longer.

I’m so excited for the wife to use these handloaded to 3077 fps in her little 257 Roberts. The rifle went four for four last year and I’m hoping the elk will cooperate come November!
V/R,
Joe

Appreciate everyone keeping this thread alive as we attempt to secure them. I really hope that their being scooped up so quickly will register the demand signal with Nosler to keep making more!
V/R,
Joe

Back