3/8" @ 100 metros

115grs nosler ballistic tip
fed210m
case r-p
h4831sc 48.5grs
coal 7.10cm
2,832fps
1/2" @ 100 metros (the best)

so i select to use the 100 grs bullet, for best trayectory, but , for a close shots the 115 Partition are realy good.

now i begin to use 100grs barnes t-tsx

best regards

Sad news fellas.
My 257 Roberts has been confenscated! The new owner is my oldest daughter. She shot it this afternoon and she has now claimed it as hers.
The bulls eyes she made with it at 100 yds sealed the deal and it is now hers.

Great shooting Danielle!

JD338

Jim, that is GREAT! I have a soft spot for my daughter as well. She pretty much gets whatever she wants, but heck, what are girls for! Scotty

Seems that the weaker sex always get their way!

Nature of the BEAST I believe. I would probably tread lightly around Jim's daughters if he is doing the shooting instruction! I am still waiting for the shooting competition between his daughter and her boyfriend with the 7RUM! Scotty

Nothing better than a daughter joining her dad in the shooting sports. Congratulations, Jim, for raising a daughter with such class.

Here is my daughter shooting HER M700 Classic 257 Roberts.
DanielleRange257Roberts090410.jpg

The smile on her face says that she likes putting them in the X Ring.
DanielleRange090410.jpg

JD338

The smile on her face says that she likes putting them in the X Ring.The smile on her face says that she likes putting them in the X Ring.

And the concentration written large on her face in the former picture says that she intends to see that they are put in the X ring!

jd338

thats is the most beatifullthink that happents to a father.
t
i hope my two daugters like the sports as much as your daugter did.

best regards

Great picture Jim. Hope she is able to get that 257 out this year! It looks like she is doing a great job! Probably has something to do with her coach a little too? Scotty

Thanks fellas. Yea, I am a pretty proud dad. :grin:

JD338

Good thread.

Jim - I'd grab this one:

100 gr PT
IMR 4350 45.0 grs
R-P case
Red GM210M primer
COL 2.932"
Avg vel 2992 fps
ES 12
SD 6
.775"

And call life good! That's a great load. It's got a Partition moving nearly 3,000 fps, with match-grade ES & SD numbers... You've got a winner there. Match grade ammo with a big game bullet. What more could you want?

Then there's those Mexican mule deer. Oh my... Wow... Deer like that are truly incredible!

Great photos of your daughter too. Looks like she can really shoot.

Best Regards, Guy

Back