260gr PAR 45cal pistol bullets

Divernhunter

Handloader
Apr 1, 2009
I have decided to use 265gr Swift A-frame bullets in my 454casull.
So I have about 100 of the discontinued 260gr PAR Nosler bullets that I have little use for. Before I just shoot them for plinking since that seems like a waste of high end bullets.
What I would like to know. Was there a problem with the performance of them for hunting? Is there a market for them? What would a discontinued 260gr HP PAR bullet sell for?
Thanks for any help

I used that bullet in my Muzzleloader with excellent results on WT deer.

JD338

I’d bet it’s worth .75-1 buck a bullet to the right person. They’re pretty good ML and handgun bullets.

I have decided to use 265gr Swift A-frame bullets in my 454casull.
So I have about 100 of the discontinued 260gr PAR Nosler bullets that I have little use for. Before I just shoot them for plinking since that seems like a waste of high end bullets.
What I would like to know. Was there a problem with the performance of them for hunting? Is there a market for them? What would a discontinued 260gr HP PAR bullet sell for?
Thanks for any help
If you're just going to plink with them, I'll trade you a new box of 100 Hornady 250gr XTP's for them.

Also, I have several other varieties of .452 bullets in that ~250gr size. Speer, Nosler, Hornady, etc. Not sure of quantities of the top of my head. If you're interested in a trade, PM me.

Back