270WSM--PLEASE POST YOUR LOADS

GermanShorthair

Beginner
Jan 1, 2008
I am lacking a few reloading manuals ans was wondering if you fine gentlemen could post some loads for me :?:
especially if you have data for RE-19...RE-22...RE-25...H1000...or any other 270WSM load that works well for you :grin:

You always have the online stuff from Alliant (which is working again) and Hodgdon. Here are the loads that have been sub-MOA for my 270WSM. They may or may not work for you.
Bullet Powder&weight Primer COL Brass & Trim length
90HP Varget 60 WLRM 2.875 Win 2.09
130ET RL-22 63 GM215M 2.875 Win 2.09
130ET IMR4350 60.5 GM215M 2.88 Win 2.09
140AB RL-19 61.5 GM215M 2.875 Win 2.09
160PT H4831SC 59 GM215M 2.875 Win 2.09

I plan to use 130-140gn bullets for antelope huntin :grin:
Does it matter what brand of primer to use? I have always used winchester primers and have just paid attension to whether it is a standard or magnum primer.

How well is the expansion on the e-tips :?: To my knowledge they just came out with the .277 bullet e-tips and they have had little use on big game.....Am i correct on that comment :?:

Being I live in CA's Condor area, I have to use unleaded bullets. I dropped a doe blacktail last month and bullet performance was great. Now my preferred big game bullet is the 140AB, but I'll use the 130ET for antelope (when I get to ID) and CA hogs and deer.

Why do they call it the "CONDOR" area?...When i went to alliant's site the only info they had was for RE-17...Do you know where i can get some of that?I have already tried Midway and everywhere else :roll:

No problem. If you do decide to go the E-Tip route, becareful loading them. Do a search in this section on E-Tip to find the warning/instructions from Nosler or you can PM one of them. These build pressure quicker than Nosler leaded bullets.

When I am posting the pictures of the scanned data they come out really bad. But I could email them to you If you would like.

Two Tikka T3 LS 270WSM -with 140gr Accubonds... Retumbo one load @ max compressed, the other 2.3grains less, Federal 215 primers are my loads. One shots under half inch groups the other is under quarter inch groups (centre-centre).

My buddy just tried the lower charged load in his new camo T3 270WSM and is one-holing it.

SAVAGE99........THAT IS ONE KICK A$$ WEB PAGE :!: LOTS OF GREAT DATA THERE AND WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT LINK :!:

Back