3 for a 15yr old!!!

apapro

Beginner
Jun 12, 2011
Here is a pic of us opening morning of 2014 Saskatchewan Elk season......the youngster (2nd from the right) is my oldest (15) Boy - Dylan. This is his 3rd elk in 3 years. He's shooting a .30-06 Rem 700. The pic witht he mule deer is from last year 2013 and his first mule deer of his hunting carrer!!!

This Boys on fire!!!

Attachments

• 2013 mule deer.JPG
    2013 mule deer.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 761
  • 2014 elk.JPG
    2014 elk.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 761
Congratulations to your lad. Looks as if he is off and running. That is a fine looking mule deer.

Ya not too shabby for his first one........was a legit 7x5! will not score very high but a very respectable deer none the less!!

Congrat's to the young man and kudos to you for taking him for his chance to do it rite! He has been taught well !! Guess the -06 is stacking stuff up LR & RT ! Great job!

Very nice, congratulations to your young Lad & to you as well!
It is always great to have family out together it is memories that will never be taken away!!
If you don't mine answering where do you call home in Saskatchewan?

Blessings,
Dan

Great stuff, he certainly is doing very well :) Good choice on the Rem 700 30-06 too.

Thanks guys We appreciates the comments!!! He's become my best hunting partner !!!

This Kid has a thing for Moose too......he cant get enough of a good moose hunt...but hey can you blame him??? Him moose kill count is 1 (very large cow)

SaskBoy we are out of Martensville, just outside of Saskatoon.

Back