.30 Caliber - 165 grain Accubond

G

:grin: I just got my new copy of Eastman's and the Nosler add shows the new line up for 2006. 165 grain .308 and a 200 grain .338.

Good job Nosler.

No 6.5 is a disappointment to me, too. It would have taken that to move me out of Hornady Interlocks.

Jaywalker

Jaywalker":1yhuqxc8 said:
No 6.5 is a disappointment to me, too. It would have taken that to move me out of Hornady Interlocks.

Jaywalker

I'm with you, JW. It kills me every time I have to buy a box of Hornady 129 gr spire points. But my Howa 6.5x55 doesn't like to shoot the 120 gr Ballistic Tips, and I don't feel I need the Partitions just for deer (nor do I need to spend over $40 for a hundred bullets to see if they "might" work). So I guess we have to continue using the accursed red box bullets. Sadly my Howa won't shoot any bullets lighter than the 129 gr Spire Point consistently, so as Nosler panders to .30 cal. shooters, we oddballs suffer together. No wonder my Howa is so jealous of my Model 70 Supershadow. It knows that the .270WSM gets fed Accubonds! :lol:

Horray for Nosler on the 165 gr 308 AccuBond. !!!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: This isn't just a cruel hoax to get my hopes all up is it? :roll:

Blaine

Back