338 Win Mag 250 Scenars RL26

Get a LONG drop tube :p
I filled a case to just below the neck with 80.0grs of Reloader 26.Not that I'd load that much,but I could easily seat a 225gr Hornady Spire point.A 225gr mono Hornady CX would be a different story.

I filled a case to just below the neck with 80.0grs of Reloader 26.Not that I'd load that much,but I could easily seat a 225gr Hornady Spire point.A 225gr mono Hornady CX would be a different story.
It may work. I have some 223 Hammers coming. May see if I can get enough in myself. I have a 30" drop tube I use for my Blackpowder cartridge guns... :p

Glad to hear the Alaskan will be getting called back up for the coming season! I still remember when it made its first appearance on the forum wearing a wood stock shooting 200 ABs! That rifle seems to shoot just about everything we’ll, regardless of bullet weight!
V/R,
Joe

Glad to hear the Alaskan will be getting called back up for the coming season! I still remember when it made its first appearance on the forum wearing a wood stock shooting 200 ABs! That rifle seems to shoot just about everything we’ll, regardless of bullet weight!
V/R,
Joe
For sure. It's been a good rifle for me. Funny thing is I have fire lapped the barrel, coated it, etc... It still copper fouls some, then just keeps shooting. Kind of annoying, but it seems once it lays down the initial copper, it kinda stays there, as I have never shot it enough for it to lose accuracy.

Back