6.5mm Accubonds They also rock!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Form another site:

Initial paper test was outstanding. I posted this in the Wilcats section so I thought I`d share it here too.

I bagged another deer Sunday afternoon at 290 yds. No holdover, broadside shot, double lung, deer ran 50 yds to the woods edge and expired. Total passthrough again. I now have shot 7 head of game with the AccuBond and no recoveries. Antelope and deer, no large big game.

Midway now is back in stock.

img0120ds5.jpg

2 clicks to the left and hes in business, ha ha! Wished I had me a 6.5-06 AI w/26" tube firing those 130g AB's. That sure would be nice for just about everything...

no doubt... or a 6.5mm STW :grin:

I am going to try some in my 6.5 JDJ Contender. Not that I need a a bonded bullet, just because.......

JD338

Northwoods Hunter":197rubwv said:
Nice shooting POP! :lol:

6.5 STW??? WOOOOEEEEE!!! That would definitely ROCK! 8)

It was not me buddy so I can not take the credit.

I just posted that Midway USA had them in stock so TIM in TN bought them and shot them in his 264 Win Mag.

Nice job Pops!

What I'm currious to know is how this bullet will work in a 260 Rem. or a 6.5x55 with relatively slower twists ... like 1:8.6 to 1:9.

WOAH NELLIE, I see my target made the news over here, thats cool, and am proud you thought enough of it to share Pop.
Great site, and I see a few familiar names.

Welcome Tim.. I tried telling them you shot the target!!! :lol:

Back