7mm Mashburn Super 150 ET RL26 and 175 PT H1000

joelkdouglas":tixl889p said:
I wonder if I'm really going to rifle hunt this year without my trusty 30-06. I would really like to bloody the 25-06 on a mule deer, and I may be carrying the 7 MSM for elk.

Rest assured the 30-06 will be somewhere nearby though!

I need more tags!

I'm pretty partial to this MSM. I'm really thinking I wanna have an MSM built up on a CRF action, great barrel and bedded into a Legend stock. Topped with a half way decent 6x would be a really useful rifle for me. I like my current one a bunch but it certainly got the juices flowing for a nice built rifle.

I hear you Scotty, every time I look at my pocket it book it tell me there will be no build in the near future but everytime I get onto the site my mind starts to figure :lol:.
I am sure what ever you do it will turn out great.

Blessings,
Dan

OU812":2h4lghfw said:
SJB358":2h4lghfw said:
I'm planning on taking the 7MSM, 35 Newton and 338 Win. Got a Wyoming and Oregon tag this year.

Can't wait!

Scotty your're going to need a golf bag to carry your rifles around. :lol:
OMG, that is so funny! But he will be a long way from home, so you never know what can happen?

So I took the MSM out today and shot three set of 75.5 grains of H1000. All of them did okay but still showed the 2-1. Hard to really say if it was me on one and not on another but I think I have fiddled enough with it. It's pretty consistent across the board so I think I'm going to load a bunch up and get my range card built.

And I had 3 rounds left over from the 9 shots I took and decided to run those over the Magneto Speed. Not the 3050-3075 I was getting with my old bunch of H1000 but close enough for government work.

Still some fine accuracy, Scotty. It will work for about any game.

Back