8mm Rem Mag Range Report

FOTIS":1gaan955 said:
I say 5 just to be different

What do you mean different???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You different???? Don't you mean highly unique? I mean just look at your name for starters and then you have me as your friend - now that does make you different :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FRIDAY MONRING'S LOAD TESTING FOR ALL NOSLER FANS

f1c70170.jpg

SHOOTING FOR 3130 - 3150FPS WITH ACCURACY WITH (MRP, RL-25, RL-22, IMR7828)

That 200 AB looks pretty sharp Mike. Hope you have some jugs!

Gene.. I would buy the Coke or beer anyhow.. Just cool to see the results. Much better than guessing at what they do.

SJB358":189zkjro said:
That 200 AB looks pretty sharp Mike. Hope you have some jugs!

Gene.. I would buy the Coke or beer anyhow.. Just cool to see the results. Much better than guessing at what they do.

Yeah, I was proud of that picture. I worked hard to get that just like I wanted it. I might have enough jugs to test the AccuBond also. Will see.

Nope not enough jugs to test the AccuBond. Will do it later and that is best to use a load I would be hunting with anyway and that will be after some initial load work.

Changed my mounts and rings. The Quad Rings were not keeping my scope from turning with the significant recoil of the Big 8 and I was afraid if I tighten them more than I had them I might strip a tread in the aluminum rings. So I went to a real traditional look with steel Leupold mounts and rings.

987eb0d6.jpg

bullet,

She still has a good look to her buddy. I like that 8 Mag caliber. My Dad has an 8mm custom built rifle I grew up with. Never failed killing his share of deer, but it isn't near what the 8 Mag is in power.

Don

bullet":mpevc13t said:
Changed my mounts and rings. The Quad Rings were not keeping my scope from turning with the significant recoil of the Big 8 and I was afraid if I tighten them more than I had them I might strip a tread in the aluminum rings. So I went to a real traditional look with steel Leupold mounts and rings.

987eb0d6.jpg

Leupold DD rings and mounts is all I have ever used and have never had a single issue.

Bill

boomer68":26kpp9gw said:
Yes, those DD are my favorites too for the big boys. Got them on my .460Wby

boomer68, the .460Wby, what a cartidge and what a rifle the Mark V.

Mike,

The big 8 looks really good with the Leupold mounts, rings and scope.

JD338

JD338":3hyqo5da said:
Mike,

JD338

I thought so myself, looks like it is suppose to look.

bullet":u3enf6ue said:
JD338":u3enf6ue said:
Mike,

JD338

I thought so myself, looks like it is suppose to look.
I agree Mike.
Slide it into the scabbord and head your horse into the elk mountians.

JD338

Back