95 gr. Partitions

chrispbrown27

Beginner
Sep 12, 2011
What is the deal with the 95 gr partitions? i can find 100 gr and 85 gr but I can't find 95 gr partitions anywhere.....anyone have an idea why?

I dunno. There's a bunch of 100's in a cabinet here at my place.

Yeah, that sounds like a smarty pants. The thing to do though is this. Find your load.

Once you find that load - buy a whole bunch of those bullets, powder, primers & cases. You'll be set for years, maybe decades of hunting.

In 6mm I've got a mess of 100 grain Partitions & 95 grain Ballistic Tips - my favorites.

In .257, I've got a mess of 115 grain Partitions & 115 grain Ballistic Tips. And a couple of boxes of Bergers for the heck of it. Dang they shoot well...

In .30 cal, mostly I've got 165 gr Partitions & Ballistic Tips. There are other .30's, a lot of them, but those two bullets do most of what I need done with a .30 cal rifle.

I could go on, but the point is... Find a bullet & load you like, then stock up so you're not stuck in early fall/late summer scrounging for bullets that might not be produced for another six months, or nine months, or ever.... This is even more true now than it was two years ago when the world was pretty much normal re loading & components.

Best of luck finding your favorite bullet. It's a bear trying to find specific components right now.

Guy

Keep checking on Shooter's Pro Shop about every other day or so too! Never know what you will find under the blemished or over-run category! Good deals to boot.

Back