A Gift

That's a great bullet. I started using it in 1990.when it was first introduced and killed quite a few white tails and a black bear.

JD338

Why would the seller not sell them in AK? Is Alaska not part of the USA anymore? Guess I'm confused.
My guess is because he offered flat rate $11.00 shipping. Should at least offer shipping to AK & HI if the buyer wants to pay the extra shipping.

That's why I wondered. I would assume that the buyer would have to pay shipping, so that shouldn't have been a problem.
But Mike, that would ad an extra two minutes to the guy's effort! Come on man, he's not a machine! ;) I've sent turkey calls all over the place, and the additional shipping never really bothered a determined buyer.

My guess is because he offered flat rate $11.00 shipping. Should at least offer shipping to AK & HI if the buyer wants to pay the extra shipping.
The real unfortunate thing with a lot of people is they don't realize that flat rate is flat rate in the US. So whether you're shipping something to Texas or Alaska it costs the same.

Oh well. Run into it all the time. Shipping is one of the semi constant annoyances I have up here. A lot of positive in the state to make up for it though.

Ben If I find a box down here in America and ship them to you. Jeepers, that guy was a knuckle head. We would stuff those flat rate boxes full of everything that was legal to send through the post office. Normally cheeper than adding the weight to our container each year.

The real unfortunate thing with a lot of people is they don't realize that flat rate is flat rate in the US. So whether you're shipping something to Texas or Alaska it costs the same.

Oh well. Run into it all the time. Shipping is one of the semi constant annoyances I have up here. A lot of positive in the state to make up for it though.
Yeah, try having something shipped to Canada. Flat rate doesn't exist when it is crossing that border!

Yeah, try having something shipped to Canada. Flat rate doesn't exist when it is crossing that border!
I feel your pain Doc. There's been more than one instance I've paid as much for shipping, or more, than the item being shipped. Would figure you'd probably be in the same boat.

Ordering QL, shipping is more than the DVD! I have given up on ordering other supplies.

Back