Absolute Hammer Success 280 AI

Good morning all. I am just a guest here that have learned a lot from all of you, but I thought this was a Nosler forum. I am glad you are excited about other makers, but do you think you can get on Hammer forum and post about competitors? I see what happens on LRH.
Just my thoughts.
I don't know, but I'll let Jim and Fotis straighten me out, but I have never thought we were slighting anyone on here, to include Nosler with posting about other brands of bullets on here. It's typically the beauty of this place, it's a learning site mostly versus a staunchly brand biased place.

I don't know, but I'll let Jim and Fotis straighten me out, but I have never thought we were slighting anyone on here, to include Nosler with posting about other brands of bullets on here. It's typically the beauty of this place, it's a learning site mostly versus a staunchly brand biased place.
It was just a thought...
I always appreciate yout help and input.

If only Nosler would get back into making hunting bullets instead of target and varmint.

Good morning all. I am just a guest here that have learned a lot from all of you, but I thought this was a Nosler forum. I am glad you are excited about other makers, but do you think you can get on Hammer forum and post about competitors? I see what happens on LRH.
Just my thoughts.
I'm a member on only 2 forums, this one and the Hammer forum, both great forums with considerate, helpful members on both. The beauty of these 2 forums is we talk about all bullets on both forums.

the way things are going , we all need to keep an eye on " lead free " bullets regardless of manufacture . there will be a wealth of information already documented on this forum . I've only dabbled with mono metal bullets a little . one brand , one caliber , one rifle , three kills . to say I was left wanting is an understatement . I'm hesitant to try them again . I'm happy to read about mono bullets , and how the work in the field . I fear one of these days I'll be forced into hunting with them again . if , or when that happens I'll have an idea of what brand I want to start out with from reading these postings . for me it's nice to have the info here , instead of having to read many different forums .

the way things are going , we all need to keep an eye on " lead free " bullets regardless of manufacture . there will be a wealth of information already documented on this forum . I've only dabbled with mono metal bullets a little . one brand , one caliber , one rifle , three kills . to say I was left wanting is an understatement . I'm hesitant to try them again . I'm happy to read about mono bullets , and how the work in the field . I fear one of these days I'll be forced into hunting with them again . if , or when that happens I'll have an idea of what brand I want to start out with from reading these postings . for me it's nice to have the info here , instead of having to read many different forums .
I'm itching to try the Hornady CX and the Hammers once I get my 300 Win Mag back from the gunsmith to fix the magazine push feed issues.

Back