Aftermarket stock?

trsmith1818

Beginner
Jul 17, 2011
I am looking to see if anyone has ever seen a replacement stock for a TC ICON chamber in 30-06? I can't seem to find a synthetic stock (B&C) or any other. Anyone know of any?

Yeah- the ICON had a pretty short run. A factory synthetic might be the only option. Not sure it ever sold in numbers large enough to generate aftermarket stocks. If I recall, one of the marketing points was a "ultra wood" stabilized laminate.

thats what I thought. Maybe Ill have to have a custom stock made to match. Anyone know of anyone that makes custom molded composite/fiberglass stocks.

MPI makes them up...get ready to spend some money though.

Have you tried Thompson? They might have a few synthetic ones as spare parts still in inventory.

You might give call to Oregunsmithing in Pendleton, Oregon. They make "Pendleton Composite Stocks" in a couple different styles, and from reading their website I think will custom fit to various rifles/actions. I've not seen one of their stocks or rifles in person, but ran across their website and saved it for future use for an ICON. (If you do call them, I'd be interested in learning what they said...)

Back