Almost there!

widgeon

Handloader
Feb 19, 2011
I spent the afternoon working on the new reloading bench. I put up a couple shelves, went through my equipment and supplies and installed my presses. I also cleaned and lubed my dies and presses. I found out that the majority of my case prep tools are in bad shape and will need to be replaced. They must have gotten wet ? A little rusty.

Next steps are to order a digital scale, buy some components and case prep tools. Then I can get back to loading. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• DSC00041.JPG
    258.6 KB · Views: 696
That is a good looking layout. It will be great when you get it completed.

I should have added...

The small press on the left is strictly for de-capping. The powder measure is not yet installed, but will be close to the position in the picture.

After more than a year of being in storage, it's starting to come together. :mrgreen:

Nothing will stay neat in my man cave, and unfortunately the reloading bench is one of the first areas to reflect the chaos of my days.

DrMike":374xhtuy said:
Nothing will stay neat in my man cave, and unfortunately the reloading bench is one of the first areas to reflect the chaos of my days.

Sure my bench looks good now, in it's virgin state. I doubt anyone will want to see a picture of it 6 months from now. :shock:

It doesn't even require six hours before either my desk or my reloading bench begins to accumulate "things."

My wife reminds me of improper placement of things constantly. Someday it will rub off.... I hope.

widgeon":3bfwpzox said:
My wife reminds me of improper placement of things constantly. Someday it will rub off.... I hope.

Wives sure keep us on our toes huh!

Back