An old relic

Alderman

Handloader
Apr 5, 2014
I dug this thing out of the safe to fire off a few rounds.
e2ed212201bfb25c473d6f49b68bbde4.jpg

acb068c378ffdffc6f814397289983ce.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a Crosman BB gun I bought when I was a young lad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't know Nosler was make Partition BBs! :shock: Or were you shooting E-Tip BBs? :mrgreen: Good looking old plinker.

When I saw the title I was thinking we were going to see some pictures of Mike up here :lol:

SJB358":eolej0fu said:
When I saw the title I was thinking we were going to see some pictures of Mike up here :lol:

Now, that is funny. :lol: I don't do photos any more. :mrgreen: I'm sure feeling like a relic tonight!

SJB358":2u7x6r03 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now thats funny right there!
Mike, when I get him up here Moose hunting, I will make him pay for that remark!!!!!!! :evil:

ps. # respect your elders# especially the ones in Northern
BC !!!!

35 Whelen":1j8nzsqh said:
Now thats funny right there!
Mike, when I get him up here Moose hunting, I will make him pay for that remark!!!!!!! :evil:

ps. # respect your elders# especially the ones in Northern
BC !!!!

Bingo! Lay it on him, E! (y)

Sorry Mike, you know who I'm going to side with on this! I was thinking the same thing! LOL

Blkram":2ujdq8tw said:
Sorry Mike, you know who I'm going to side with on this! I was thinking the same thing! LOL

How sharper than a serpent's tooth... :lol:

WHEW! I thought Alderman had posted my bio. Better they go after you than me Dr Mike as you have broader shoulders.

Dr Mike, true story, when I was home for christmas one of my grandchildren was looking at a picture my husband and I before we got married and ask who those people were and I told her I had no idea

BTW the ancient window of the sea here in Malta just crumbled into the sea, so we are headed to Sicily before we get blamed for it

Europe":3d8bznrp said:
WHEW! I thought Alderman had posted my bio. Better they go after you than me Dr Mike as you have broader shoulders.

Yeah, and I'm certain I am broader in the girth, I daresay. Don't mind growing old so much, but I hate like everything that I am constantly compelled to purchase new clothing! :mrgreen:

Back