Appreciate this forum

wvbuckbuster

Handloader
Nov 5, 2015
Just wanted everyone to know that I really appreciate this forum. Folks are friendly, helpful and willing to share their knowledge-experience. A while ago I was looking on another forum at their classified section then just out of curiosity checked a discussion thread. One attack after another. Not for me. Thanks for the moderators who guard this forum and keep it clean and safe. My respect to you. Dan.

Just wanted everyone to know that I really appreciate this forum. Folks are friendly, helpful and willing to share their knowledge-experience. A while ago I was looking on another forum at their classified section then just out of curiosity checked a discussion thread. One attack after another. Not for me. Thanks for the moderators who guard this forum and keep it clean and safe. My respect to you. Dan.
Absolutely! This is a great resource that is well managed and monitored. Dan

I've told my wife this same thing several times. Everyone's so friendly and willing to help, whereas the other forum I've been a part of everyone seems constantly tense waiting for the next insult.
Kudos to everyone here. It certainly has made me feel welcome enough to stay :D

Thank you fellas. Fotis and I have worked hard to create a safe. friendly and informative place to talk about guns, loads hunting, etc.
It's actually all of YOU that have made it so successful. I have had the honor of meeting a few of the members here and hope to meet many more. I would share a hunt and campfire with anyone oh you!
Thank you Nosler forum members for who you are and the knowledge you share. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

JD338

I'm too old to put up with keyboard ninjas who are only adept at tearing down others. They may be knowledgeable about the subject, but if that is the case it will be evident soon enough. It isn't necessary to destroy another or attempt to make them look foolish just to promote yourself. The Nosler Forum has good moderators that are doing an excellent job, and those posting here are excellent at treating one another with respect.

Thank you fellas. Fotis and I have worked hard to create a safe.
That Fotis feller has been kinda MIA lately , I hope everything is going right for him.
As far as forums , this is the most peaceful and helpful to members in need of answers.

I have been asked to respond to this thread.

First and foremost, yes it is a well managed forum and "safe" for a female. As some here know when I was on a different forum, it got so personal that the FBI in your country and the RCMP in mine, were notified. It is sad that the other three females who posted here in the past have quit doing so, as they were a wealth of knowledge. Two quit posting on any forum, not just this one and one is having some health issues, but to my knowledge stays in contact with Salmonchaser.

Specifically, Jim is a great moderator !!!

Jim also never fails to respond to my questions . My direct questions or comments to Fotis and two other members here, have been ignored in the past, so I always direct questions or comments to Jim, and I thank him for always responding.

I do want to also thank, Dr Mike, Truck Driver, Salmonchaser, David and a couple others whom I am forgetting their log on names at the moment, for their kindness, inclusiveness, and friendship.

To be sure, I miss the ladies that enlivened the forum in the past--April, Jamila, Brooke, and others. However, I'm always pleased to see you posting, Cheyenne.
Totally agree Mike!
I've a big supporter of the ladies on this forum. Not only have I enjoyed the stories, their knowledge and experience is paramount. Their woman's point of view has also been an inspiration for my wife and daughter too!

JD338

Back