ban on high capacity mags

Mark

Beginner
Sep 10, 2006
Is there a ban or pre-ban on carrying high capacity mags like the Para Ordnance?

There are 14 rounds in .45 and 16 rounds in .40
I decided to wait it out before buying the Sig 220 and go to the gun show in two weeks and check out the Para Ordnance double action in .45 or .40

What do you guys think about the Para in double action?

There are a few states that still have a ban in effect, but Texas ain't one of them. :grin:

"God help you".

+1, that is enough. Just do your part too, join the NRA, be vocal, never give up.

old #7":3k7op45c said:
You can bet the new congress has dusted off all those old gun control bills for near future introduction.
God and the NRA help us all.

Agree, we are about to get screwed.

JD338

JD338":1j1nvdxh said:
old #7":1j1nvdxh said:
You can bet the new congress has dusted off all those old gun control bills for near future introduction.
God and the NRA help us all.

Agree, we are about to get screwed.

JD338

Only if we let it happen.
I don't know about you guys but I have a sign on my back side that reads, "Exit Only". I have alot of time, love, energy and money invested in my favorite hobby and I won't lay back and watch it get taken away.
We all need to introduce our favorite pass time to new people so they can understand what fun it can be.
Invite your neighbor, the parents of your childrens friends, co-workers, in-laws, ect to go with you next time. If they say no thanks, keep inviting them to go.
To steal a line from McCain, we need to stand up and fight, fight with me, stand up and fight!!

To steal a line from McCain, we need to stand up and fight, fight with me, stand up and fight!!

DITTO!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Back