Best Virgin Brass

Stevesdl

Beginner
Feb 15, 2010
Looks like I am going to buy 100 new 338 win mag brass. Any suggestions regarding the best deal or product? I searched the forums but did not see this as a conversation or topic (though I bet it has been asked)

Thanks
Steve

Go first class, buy the Nosler brass. Weight sorted and ready to go.

JD338

I use a lot of Norma, who just happens to make Nosler brass according to their web site. Either will serve you well.

I use Norma. As mentioned above, Nosler is made by them.. But, you may find deals on factory loaded ammo and that could be good as well.
Hardpan

After everyone's suggestions and research (your suggestions weighed more), it will be Nosler brass. Laupa and Norma (same as Nosler) were right there as well. I found a decent deal of less than $60.00 on a site I have purchased most of my other reloading prods. (almost $5.00 diff even with shipping than other sites)

Thanks everyone.
Steve

Steve, keep an eye on the Shooters Pro Shop. Since I have started using it about a year or more ago, I have gotten some excellent deals and lots of the times you can grab factory 2nds, for less than half the cost. They WW, Rem, Norma, and Nosler brass. I have bought a fair bit of it from them. Plus, if you order enough at once, about like you did, you should offset the price of shipping. Can't say enough about them. Great service and they are easy folks to work with. Scotty

I'm curious as to whose website it is that says Norma makes Nosler's brass? I thought Nosler brass was made here in the US? Somebody help me out after a long day at work...I'm confused.

Norma advertised that they made Nosler brass (and Weatherby). I'm not certain that this is still up on their site, however.

Back