bivwak firearms auctions

nitis

Handloader
Dec 20, 2008
Well I think I saw the first steal on bivwak today the savage30.06 go for like 241 or so

What does everyone think about these auctions? I like them but am hesitant to bid sometimes in fear of something I may want more popping up the nest day. I think that if and when the right gun comes up I will get a good deal on it as I think all the guns sold have been good deals with todays being the first steal.

And for me it is worth it 20 to ship it cost me 50 to transfer thats all cheaper than sales tax her in cali these days

FWIW, it's not about the auction or the auction site. It's all about the seller. I have bought more than my far share of bullets from SPS via the Bivwak site. If I was looking for a rifle that they or Nosler listed on Bivwak, I would not hesitate to put in a reasonable bid. Heck, I bought two ultra mags off of Gun Broker.

If you have the money, like the item, don't procrastinate about it, put a bid in on it. The worst is you get outbid.

Rich is right. If you want it, bid for it. If you get out bid you can always try again later. I've been biding for bullets on Bivwak and splitting them with friends. Works out great.

well folks I would have to say the 22 250 th3 sold tonight was pretty much a steal at 260 wish I had some extra cash I would have given them some bids

who is cowboy joe and the downranger they keep bidding these things up

Don't know but I wanted that rifle today and Cowboy Joe beat me on it :oops: Darn midnight shift I was sleeping when it ended :lol: Savage weather warrior in .270wsm went for $347.

What caliber of rifles would everyone like to see on BivWak that they haven't seen yet or wish they saw more of? I know the SPS guys are ordering like crazy every week and getting new rifles just for these auctions, I might be able o influence them a little if you just let me know. :grin:

JusMo":f7apfowv said:
What caliber of rifles would everyone like to see on BivWak that they haven't seen yet or wish they saw more of? I know the SPS guys are ordering like crazy every week and getting new rifles just for these auctions, I might be able o influence them a little if you just let me know. :grin:

See now, y'all are going to cost me even more money. I'm over $1K spent on Bivwak auctions as it is. The biggest being the steal I got on the demo model Leupold RX-IV B&C rangefinder - $241 shipped. In fact, I just an unexpected hook up, won 5 bags of 375 cal 260AB 2nds and received 5 boxes of 375 cal 260AB firsts.

damn finally exactly what I want and outbid in the first half hour I did not expect to get it for that price but thought since it was a 4 day auction I could savor the moment a while.

JustMo -
Would like to see some rifles in the 338 federal with wood stocks. Not so particular on the brand (no Savage please :lol: ) as that it has wood instead of some synthetic stock. Model 70 featherweights are a favorite, but I haven't looked at the new ones until they start making a short action.

I would like to see some more random calibers not just the everyday stuff everyone already has like 270 30.06 308 but not exotic calibers more things like 7mm08 280 25.06 257bob

It was nice to see the sps 25.06 come in and the 22wmr those 2 really sparked some interest from me

+ 1 on the not so normal every day stuff.

I know there are a few guys on here wanting a 375 of some sort...

JusMo":1635qup7 said:

I am interested in RCM/SAUM/WSMs now, and also 6.5s...jim

couple of pretty good deals the last few days the model 70 for under 500 and this sps looking like a a sub 400 wish it was something I could use

ok cowboy joe you stocking your gunshop or what

Back