Bolt pistol

Well it shoots, and i am very pleased. This is with factory Lapua ammo 3 shots at 100yd. The 70gr BT I loaded were shooting around 1 moa so i have some work to do there but i know it will shoot.20220723_145126.jpg

Well it shoots, and i am very pleased. This is with factory Lapua ammo 3 shots at 100yd. The 70gr BT I loaded were shooting around 1 moa so i have some work to do there but i know it will shoot.View attachment 17198
That group looks a lot smaller than 1 MOA.
Good shooting!
Are you going to keep a pistol scope on it, or start using a rifle scope?

That group looks a lot smaller than 1 MOA.
Good shooting!
Are you going to keep a pistol scope on it, or start using a rifle scope?
Thanks, I'm not sure about changing the scope yet, i might eventually. I was really surprised how low the recoil is.
Here is the 1 moa group, 3 marked with a pen then 4 shots with a different load 2 grains more powder.

Attachments

• 20220724_183007.jpg
    20220724_183007.jpg
    952.9 KB · Views: 2
Got it.
I just saw that small group on the Hunters-Supply target at first.
When you stretch things out, if you go to a rifle scope you will be able to see your impacts. Rear-grip come more straight back in recoil, while center-grips have more flip to them. All three of these rear grips are mine.
Kauger Arms Black Widow with 130's

Light weight 6mm-6.5x47 Lapua Improved (6mm Long Dasher) with 105's in the 2850 feet per second range.

6.5-06 with 140's. This is a heavier set-up, but rifle scopes are the Way To Go Baby! 😇

Thanks!
Yours is completely unique as well.
Can't till you get it dialed in.
I was wanting you to see what the recoil looks like in various rear-grip specialty pistols that have rifle scopes.
The 6.5-06 is the heaviest by far, but the other two should give you a good representation of recoil, with the exception that they shoot slightly bigger cartridges

Back