Brian's Reloading Room

SJB358

Ballistician
Dec 24, 2006
Well, here is the first sign of a new baby who is inbound!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

I gotta say it looks alot neater than it was as a reloading room though! HA!

Scotty,
Congrats on the new little one that's in bound. Family is everything. Just remember that little one needs a hunting rifle!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don

Inbound, you say. All together too soon you'll find opportunity to restore the reloading room so you can work with your children.

Congratulations to Brian - unless his loading room was at your place, Scotty? Either way, congratulations. And yes, priorities dictate that the loading room takes second place. It's pretty easy to come up with a portable setup that can be kept out of the way and hauled out when needed. I'd bet there are some ideas floating around this forum that could help with that...

Congratulations again to the new Mom & Dad!

Congratulations are in order.
It's a nice room, used for the right purpose, if it's not going to be a reloading room. Don't worry. In a few years you will long to not have it be a reloading room and wish it was your kid's room again before you know it.

Congrats on the baby on the way!

And yes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. But if I may, I would suggest that hell and mommy when she hasn't had much sleep for some time must be about even.

Thanks guys! I'm glad Scotty, Scotty's wife, and my wife find it so funny that I had to move my reloading room. I like my new "man cave" as much as the old one so all is well!

As a toddler I had a wooded work bench set. I had a real claw hammer Thats perfect as a tack hammer still. Real metal pliers. And wooded pigs that you hammered into holes in the work bench.

Any one remember that work bench set? Would the lawers love it today. At about 5 years old we got a tool set that has real hand saws, square, hammer, and more.

Than again we ofton put the red sicky caps on the feet of chairs at school. Today if that happed a 4th or 5th grader would be arested as a terrorist. It was simply a laugh for all back then mid to late 60's. Guns that shot red plastic bullets powder by the red caps. Ha that was my first reloads.

Congratulations on the expected Brian! Sorry about the loss of it's prior use however. :lol:
Then too, when I seen the first pic, in conjunction of the title,,,,,I wondered,,,,"hmmm, reloading what?" :twisted: :p

Brian I thought you knew that Scotty sometimes has a twisted sense of humor :mrgreen: but I really believe it is for a good cause :)
I am sure that your new room is going to be just as special.

Blessings,
Dan

onesonek":2fr53dun said:
Then too, when I seen the first pic, in conjunction of the title,,,,,I wondered,,,,"hmmm, reloading what?" :twisted: :p

Now that was funny! I will withhold any further comments for fear of my life :lol:

sask boy":2fr53dun said:
Brian I thought you knew that Scotty sometimes has a twisted sense of humor :mrgreen: but I really believe it is for a good cause :)
I am sure that your new room is going to be just as special.

Blessings,
Dan

Very twisted sense of humor!

Glad the new man cave has taken shape. Of course, you are always welcomed in my reloading room.

TDD1964":3r73pv8a said:
Glad the new man cave has taken shape. Of course, you are always welcomed in my reloading room.

Thanks buddy! I have everything back up and running in the new man cave. You may get a call for "help" framing a few walls :mrgreen:

Brian, you won't be needing a reloading room for a while anyway and "gas pressure" and "full loads" will be taking on whole new meanings.
Congrats and that's a fine looking room for your new baby.
Greg

I have had zero time to load any rounds in the new man cave. This second baby is taking up alot of my time and she is not even here yet :lol:

Brian,

Very nice!
Is that a JR press I see? :mrgreen:

JD338

Back