Colorado is looking more like California....

They're building off shore windmills on the east coast. A lot of whales are are washing up on the NY and NJ shores dead.
I have to see those abominations on my mountain tops when I walk out the door.

I'd like to see if my
7.3 Excusion could pull one down.

I bet it could.

Hideous damn things!!

Guys, I get it. Don't lump all Californians into the "woke, liberal, crazy pile". There is a HUGE swath of California that's as far right as it gets, but we're just along for the ride on the crazy train because of the gigantic population of woke, liberal dems in LA, SF and Sacramento....

Guys, I get it. Don't lump all Californians into the "woke, liberal, crazy pile". There is a HUGE swath of California that's as far right as it gets, but we're just along for the ride on the crazy train because of the gigantic population of woke, liberal dems in LA, SF and Sacramento....
desertcj, I was born and raised in Fremont Calif, then moved to Elk Creek, that's west of Willows Calif. My wife drew a mountain Lion tag in 1988 or 1989, I still have the tag around here somewhere. The antis shut down the hunt with the courts. We moved to Colorado in 1990 and our state has moved way left since we moved here. Our Governor is from San Diego, every time Calif passes a new law, they change the laws here to match Calif.
Just like everywhere else, the big cities control the whole state with the bigger populations/votes. In Boulder County (very left and a lot like Berkley Calif.) they have a sweetened drink tax.
The whole world is going nuts.

desertcj, I was born and raised in Fremont Calif, then moved to Elk Creek, that's west of Willows Calif. My wife drew a mountain Lion tag in 1988 or 1989, I still have the tag around here somewhere. The antis shut down the hunt with the courts. We moved to Colorado in 1990 and our state has moved way left since we moved here. Our Governor is from San Diego, every time Calif passes a new law, they change the laws here to match Calif.
Just like everywhere else, the big cities control the whole state with the bigger populations/votes. In Boulder County (very left and a lot like Berkley Calif.) they have a sweetened drink tax.
The whole world is going nuts.
They moved from CA to CO and brought their politics with them. Been happening here to some degree in WV just not as bad, so far. Dan.

Back