Colt Gold Cup

Sorta bummed the Colt didn't wow me, but also I guess relieved, as it helps to avoid that expense, lol.

It's a nice gun, for sure, but since it wouldn't be a carry gun anyway, it's not like it's much for anything but a range gun, and I have one already that I can shoot every bit as well as the Colt. To be very honest, the frame to slide fit on the Colt is more loose than it is on the Interarms/GI gun. Not a ton, but enough to notice.

What I need to do is get myself a progressive press and load a lot of ammo and shoot. A lot.

Tom I think your better off with out it. It could have been tuned up but it would still have been a 80 sires. Find a good 70 sires and you will be better off if it has to be a Colt.

Just to put the post-script on this, I took the Colt back to the seller, who has others lined up for it already, so nothing lost on either end of the deal there.

I think the next handgun I buy will likely be the Glock 40. I really liked that one.

I was really teed up for a progressive press here sooner than later, but my dog's e-collar died, so there went that money, lol.

Back