Covid III

Get better soon Vince. A whole new world awaits you in AK!

JD338

Good to hear you’re on the mend.

It amazed me by the end of the week how many sick people we had at work. Too much New Years celebrating.

hope you get feeling better soon . I also hope you enjoy Alaska , I'd sure like to experience it .

I got something a couple days after Christmas . chest hurts from coughing , not much of an appetite , play out very easy , sweats and chills , can take a nap anytime . had achy muscles for a few days when it first started . I'm ready to feel good again , this stinks .

Can’t say I’ve caught every round of Covid going around but it sure feels like it.
I’m on my last week of a two week quarantine. I’ll still be able to make it to Alaska on time!

Vince
Vince, I understand your concern with Covid. My grandson has had it twice and now his mother and everyone else in the family are getting it. The technician that draws my blood at our local lab has had it "five" times and explained to me that she deals with so many people over the course of the day that getting covid is inevitable.

I work on an ambulance and transport the sickest of the sick. I’ve gotten all the vaccinations without complaint. I also take precautions as best we know how.
We are seeing an uptick in all sickness after all the big group holidays. My family all got it for the first time in early November. None of us badly and I was the only one to lose smell and taste which returned before thanksgiving. I hope you can kick it well enough for strong hunting in Alaska. Get healthy, be safe and good luck!

Mom is 84- her sister passed away three weeks ago, Mom tested positive two weeks ago. She remains very ill, but is not hospitalized. My aunts funeral has been posponed twice due to winter weather and family needing to travel from Wyo. Co. and SD to say nothing of me back to SD. And then there's COVID..... Prayers would be appreciated....not sure what else we can do. Will try and do the same for you all. CL

Troy, so sorry to hear of your aunt's death and your mom's illness. I do pray God's mercy and goodness for your entire family.

Troy,
Praying for your mom that she recovers from this.
Sorry about the loss of your aunt.

Vince

Troy,
Prayers for your Mom, you and your family. My condolences on your aunt's passing. Hang in there buddy!

Can’t say I’ve caught every round of Covid going around but it sure feels like it.
I’m on my last week of a two week quarantine. I’ll still be able to make it to Alaska on time!

Vince
Vince, I hope you are feeling better. If not, I hope you will be feeling better soon.
Dan

Mom is 84- her sister passed away three weeks ago, Mom tested positive two weeks ago. She remains very ill, but is not hospitalized. My aunts funeral has been posponed twice due to winter weather and family needing to travel from Wyo. Co. and SD to say nothing of me back to SD. And then there's COVID..... Prayers would be appreciated....not sure what else we can do. Will try and do the same for you all. CL
Troy, I am sorry to hear of your Aunt and Mother. Condolences to your family for your Aunt, and prayers out for your mom.
Dan

Sorry to hear the passing of your aunt and your mother’s illness. Hopefully your mother has a speedy recovery.

Back